Marketing Strategy Sessions
PLAN YOUR MARKETING & BUSINESS GROWTH STRATEGY
We believe in helping all entrepreneurs on their journey and the best way to do that is to create a clear marketing strategy.
With a clear path, you can escape “shiny object syndrome” and discover what areas of marketing your business should tackle, unique ways to stand out, and bring it all together in one master plan.
Get Customized Advice for Your Business Needs & Strategize Your Year
We work with you to create a clear monthly marketing plan outlining your executable areas of marketing (whether we are tackling them or your own team!) and plan your overall strategy for the upcoming year. This is broken down into tangibles that you will need to complete month-to-month with suggestions on how you can take it one step further.
We do not ever push our services; while we are always happy to help after your strategy session, our plans were created for anyone to take the reins. We are always available for additional sessions if that’s the approach that best fits your budget at this time or you can join our GROUNDED Holistic CEO Coaching & Fractional CMO Program for consistent, more hands-on help.
MEET THE TEAM
With our powers combined, we can help with all areas of marketing – from strategy, organic social media, SEO, blogs, events, community marketing, website development, photography, and more!
We know there’s a LOT to cover, so in our strategy sessions we can…
- Learn about your business, create marketing goals, and propose new innovative techniques that you may want to introduce to your marketing strategy
- Dream up new marketing strategies and ideas for your team to achieve and solidify an actionable plan to get you there
- Analyze your annual revenue and create a marketing plan that allows you to reach your planned annual growth
- Develop focused marketing campaigns for the year with tactical plans and checklists that outline how your team will move through the execution phase
- Teach you and your team how your marketing campaigns can be maximized across multiple platforms (events, social media, public relations, digital advertising, and much more)
- Tackle obstacles (personal and business-related), break down scheduling secrets and helpful apps, and finally, set scheduled “check ins” along the way to ensure your business doesn’t fall off the wagon